Call for participants: Crowdfunding workshop at 4 živly
Summer film seminar 4 živly is a unique initiative known for repeatedly bringing high-quality films and other interesting events unified by a central theme to Banská Štiavnica. The organisers have chosen ‘FAITH’ to be the main theme of this year’s seminar. One of the many important aspects of this theme is ‘faith in people’ a concept the idea of crowdfunding is firmly based on. Consequently, visitors who are interested in using crowdfunding campaign as means of financing their projects will have a chance to attend a public lecture of German crowdfunding expert Paul Reith. The public lecture will take place on 10/08/2017 as a part of a crowdfunding workshop, and the registered participants will also have a chance to consult Paul individually.
Participants interested in individual consultation must submit an application, including the description of their project to email@example.com. The application must include the following information:
- Name of the participant(s):
- Project Title:
- Genre (film projects only):
- Length (film projects only):
- What is the project about?
- Does the project already have funding? If it does, how much of the final budget?
- Why do you think about using Crowdfunding?
- Do you have a Crowd already? What contacts do you have which could be useful for a Crowdfunging campaign? (Social Media, Newsletter, Press contacts, Multipliers…)
- Are there any ways already how to find your Crowd online & offline?
- Can information be found online already? Please, insert link(s)!
The deadline for submitting applications is 20/07/2017.